Fresh Saturday Night


Helloooo everyone!
Since I have no saturday class,
Here I am again sharing my outfit of the night! :D


This really shows how much I hate color blue, right?! haha :D



Again, makulay na naman ang buhay ko. Hihi :D



I'm not really a fan pairing up different colors. Right? :D


New color combination tadaaaah! Blue and green!
Honestly, I'm starting to love green color especially when it's paired to blue. :D


Definitely blue and green perfectly match! Say nyo?! :D


To add up a little spice, I wear an orange belt plus a yellow bracelet! Still it does match! Check na yan!


Walang sawa ngumiti! :D


The shoes, I often use this every now and then. 
Totally comfy and hassle free!
Surely can match to any colors since its a nude color. :D


Ngiti to the highest level na naman! :D


Helloooooo :D


Brown eyes, oohhh burnn! :D














Hope you guys love my outfit as much as I did!
Don't be afraid to try new colors and mix up different colors.
Just make sure that the colors you're wearing looks lovely on you.
Til then! :D

XOXO,
lhea