Ms. Brightside


Helloooo world! See, I'm still alive! hahaha :D

Well, I got so busy in school to think that I'm a graduating student and thankfully I had time to share my outfit of the day. Yayyyy! You guys get excited na? :D

For today, Power dressing is being practice on us especially us graduating students who are next to experiencing the corporate world so we are ought to wear smart casual on our Professional Values and Ethics class.

Here's what I wear, Easy classic yet simple get up to show off some smart going casual in school. :D

Ayannn oh! Makulay ang buhay ko! :D



Orange and Blue are definitely on top of my favorite colors!
Di ba halata?! 



Ayan o ang saya ko lang! More ngiti ang ganap!


Eto naman emote oh, say nyo sa curve ng pes? 


Ang ngiti to Chubby Cheeks :D


Ang tangkad diba! Model na ba?!












Seryosong achieve! :D


Eto ang ngiti abot langit! haha


Huling eksena! :D



I miss sharing my passion for fashion, hopefully I can make it everyday. ;)

Hope you guys did love my outfit.
Definitely must haves colors you should have on your wardrobe.
They never go out of style. :D
Go try yourself if it suits you, it can never go wrong!
Just keep it mind to carry it out with confidence! Winner na diba!?
Pushhh na yan!
:D


XOXO,
lhea