fantAZTEC


Aztec is definitely a trend right now, what's left to wait for? Grab one or lots. :)
A-Fash no theme for the day but me and my girlfriend Krissel, krisselangela.blogspot.com plan to be
fantAZTEC. Chosss :)

Aztec Shirt; Thrifted Shop
I love the rainbow-ish color of my top, simply chic. :)

 Black Skirt; Thrifted Shop
Black is black, you can pair it with any color and style you've got.


 This was a rainy day, I was looking how wet and dirty my sandals are. hihi Sorry bout the mess. :)))


 Smiling knowing its a fake stolen shot. Lol


Pang ID Picture ang peg, say what? :)


Brown Sandals; Thrifted Shop
Looks like a Primadonna shoes huh?! Lucky me! :D


Satchel Bag; Dooney & Bourke
Bracelet; 168
My bracelet match the colors of the top. Share lang :)


My A-Fash Girls. :)

Take always the chance to smile. :)


Outfit Tips:

  • Black will always help you match outfits to different colors.
  • Always take note your bag and shoes fits your get up.


Lovelots. :*

P.S. Thanks to Joyce francesandflair.tumblr.com for the photos. :)